Deadline Extended to October 30
You can provide comments on the document by close of business on Friday, October 30, 2015.
Please send comments to:
Brief comments can be submitted through this website here
Brenda Buxton, Project Manager
State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA, 94612
Phase 2 Planning
The Project has released a draft environmental analysis document for Phase 2 alternative plans at the Alviso and Ravenswood ponds. The public is invited to review and provide input on the document, and to attend a public meeting to learn more and discuss the document and potential plans at Alviso and Ravenswood. An environmental document for Phase 2 plans at Eden Landing ponds is expected next year.
Phase 2 Alviso/Ravenswood Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Report
Meeting on the Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Report:
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- Meeting: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Mountain View Community Center
- 201 S. Rengstorff Ave., Mountain View
- Meeting Summary (PDF)
- Agenda (PDF)
- Meeting Presentation (PDF)
If you need assistance to participate in the meeting, contact Ariel Ambruster at email@example.com
or 510-528-5006 by July 28 to allow time to process the request.
View a Hard Copy of the Document
Hard copies of the document are also available for public review, during business hours, at:
- Visitor Center,
Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge,
2 Marshlands Road, Fremont, CA 94555,
510-792-0222, ext. 363
- State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612, 510-286-1015 [map]
- US Army Corps San Francisco District, 1455 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, 415-503-6804, [map]
- Santa Clara Valley Water District administration building, 5750 Almaden Expressway, San Jose, CA 95118,
Copies of the document also are available for public review at the following libraries:
- Alviso Branch Library, 5050 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95002, 408-263-3626 [map]
- Biblioteca Latino America, 921 South First St., San Jose, CA 95110, 408-294-1237 [map]
- California State University Library, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Hayward, CA 94542, 510-885-4287, [map]
- Fremont Main Library, 2400 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont, CA 94538, 510-745-1400 [map]
- Menlo Park Library, 800 Alma St., Menlo Park, CA 94025, 650-330-2500 [map]
- Mountain View Library, 585 Franklin St., Mountain View, CA 94041, 650-903-6337 [map]
- Rinconada Library, 1213 Newell Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94303, 650-329-2436
- King Library, 150 E San Fernando St., San Jose, CA 95112, 408-808-2000 [map]
- Redwood City Main Library, 1044 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA 94063, 650-780-7018 [map]
- San Mateo County East Palo Alto Library, 2415 University Ave., East Palo Alto, CA 94303, 650-321-7712 [map]
- Santa Clara County Milpitas Library, 160 N Main St., Milpitas, CA 95035, 408-262-1171 [map]
- City of Santa Clara Central Park Library, 2635 Homestead Rd., Santa Clara, CA 95051, 408-615-2900 [map]
- Sunnyvale Public Library, 665 West Olive Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94086, 408-730-7300 [map]
- Natural Resources Library, U.S. Department of the Interior, 1849 C Street NW, Washington, DC 20240.
Questions? Here’s Who You Can Contact:
For general questions about the meeting, how to review the draft document or how to submit comments:
- Ariel Ambruster, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-528-5006, or ask via the website comment form.
For questions about the document content or the NEPA/CEQA process:
- Anne Morkill, US Fish and Wildlife Service Don Edwards Refuge, email@example.com, 510-792-0222
- Brenda Buxton, State Coastal Conservancy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-286-0753
Other Phase 2 Documents
These handouts summarize key actions under consideration:
- Handout - Eden Landing (PDF)
- Handout - Alviso (PDF)
- Handout - Ravenswood (PDF)
You can give us your thoughts and ideas through our comment form.